About This Graphics Card
- This video card has undergone burn-in testing and is in excellent working condition.
- This device is used and exhibits typical signs of wear. It has been cleaned to remove dust, but there may still be some dirt or dust present on the fans or heatsink.
- The device has been inventoried and tested before being listed.
- Please note that this item does not include any accessories or items other than those explicitly mentioned in this post.
- We do not provide ongoing technical support.
Technical Specifications: The Quadro M4000 was a professional graphics card by NVIDIA, launched on June 29th, 2015. Built on the 28 nm process, and based on the GM204 graphics processor, in its GM204-850-A1 variant, the card supports DirectX 12. The GM204 graphics processor is a large chip with a die area of 398 mm² and 5,200 million transistors. Unlike the fully unlocked GeForce GTX 980, which uses the same GPU but has all 2048 shaders enabled, NVIDIA has disabled some shading units on the Quadro M4000 to reach the product’s target shader count. It features 1664 shading units, 104 texture mapping units, and 64 ROPs. NVIDIA has paired 8 GB GDDR5 memory with the Quadro M4000, which are connected using a 256-bit memory interface. The GPU is operating at a frequency of 773 MHz, memory is running at 1502 MHz (6 Gbps effective).
Being a single-slot card, the NVIDIA Quadro M4000 draws power from 1x 6-pin power connector, with power draw rated at 120 W maximum. Display outputs include: 4x DisplayPort 1.2. Quadro M4000 is connected to the rest of the system using a PCI-Express 3.0 x16 interface. The card measures 241 mm in length, 111 mm in width, and features a single-slot cooling solution.